501 DIP PLATING OCCUPATIONS
This group includes occupations concerned with covering, without electrolysis, the surfaces of
objects with metal coatings by immersing them in molten, liquid, or solute form of the coating
metal, or in materials which react with the object surface to form the metal coating.
- 501.130-010 SUPERVISOR, HOT-DIP-TINNING (steel & rel.)
- 501.137-010 SUPERVISOR, HOT-DIP PLATING (galvanizing)
- 501.362-010 COATING-MACHINE OPERATOR (galvanizing)
- 501.485-010 WIRE-COATING OPERATOR, METAL (galvanizing) alternate titles: strand galvanizer; wire
- 501.685-010 PLATER, HOT DIP (galvanizing) alternate titles: galvanizing dipper; pot runner
- 501.685-014 TINNING-EQUIPMENT TENDER (elec. equip.)
- 501.685-018 BLACK OXIDE COATING EQUIPMENT TENDER (electron. comp.) alternate titles: black oxide
- 501.685-022 ELECTROLESS PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS (electron. comp.) alternate titles:
|URL address of this page: https://occupationalinfo.org/defset6_3827.html
| | Español
| Children | Lawyers | E-mail
"Immigration Central", "Immigration Assistant", "Immigration
Expert", "Immigration Expert Pro" and "Immigration USA" are
trademarks of Information Technology Associates.
© 1995 - 2015 Photius Coutsoukis and Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).